Now is the time to participate in the upcoming 2018 Irish Celebration. Submit a WORDED THEME that represents our town and its Irish heritage. Your idea could be the theme for our parade, t-shirts, and advertising!
The person whose worded theme idea is selected will win:
- A Cash prize of $50.00.
- The person will be named the Junior Grand Marshall for the Parade and a float or car will be provided for them to ride.
- Winner’s name and picture will be submitted to The Stewart Houston Times and the chamber website, www.houstoncochamber.com.
- The person will also receive two tickets to the Irish Banquet and Silent Auction to be held on March 16, 2018.
- Theme entry deadline is August 28, 2017.
- WORDED THEME is what we are looking for but we encourage artwork. The Chamber reserves the right to redesign or create artwork for the winning theme.
- The entries must be submitted by the deadline to Chamber office, City of Erin, or email to Teresa Mitchell. They must be on white, unlined 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper with your name, address, and phone number ON THE BACK.
- The announcement of the winner will be at the Chamber’s Membership Banquet, October 26, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Mitchell at 931.721.3301 (days) or 931.721.3588 (evenings) or via email at email@example.com.